Focus: ~~WIND~~ {{Spirit}}
Affirmation: I am always connected to the Universe, and the Power flows to and through me. The Universe fulfills my every need, and my every desire. I am a powerful spiritual being having a human experience. I know that the Universe and its power lives within and moves through me. My life is always a blessing!
Boy is that difficult (ALWAYS A BLESSING!) when you wake up after not having slept very well, and everyone around you is also grouchy ... for HOURS. (grinding mental teeth... brain shouting.. "SMILE, you &&&HOLE!")
The Universe was definitely having a human experience this morning - an argument! The air cleared however, like a fresh wind blowing through this afternoon. Even though I was still technically cranky, and others were as well, it ... FELT different.
And it was easier to remember... THANK YOU. and ALWAYS a BLESSING!
It helped that I got to talk to one of my dearest friends in the world today.... he's recovering from surgery, so getting to talk to him was ... well, the fresh wind that was needed =D
Always a blessing!
.... the beauty... and goodness... of the moon.
She's turned, partially away, but revealing more of Herself each evening. Soon, we will see Her in all of Her glory... beautiful, vibrant, robust, full of energy and bursting with power.... and then, She will grow older and crone, and so will turn away to spare Her children such a wizened and pockmarked visage (even though She is still beautiful... there are some who do not understand). She will fade away, to be reborn... Maiden, shy, peeking out behind ravendark hair... growing riper and more fecund daily... growing... soon to be full of life, Mother once more...
Goddess Bless...
Always a Blessing!
*smile*
~The Harmonic Witch-kitty
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment